Enjoy a two night sumptuous Foodie Break at Blackwell House, dining on Joyce's 7-Course Taster Menu championing our finest local produce and attending a Bread Making Masterclass in the Blackwell House kitchen.
This package is available only on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights.
To book this package telephone Steve on 028 38832752 (you cannot book this package online.)
- Enjoy 2 nights bed and breakfast in one of our luxury individually designed rooms all with super king sized beds.
- On arrival savour a mini afternoon tea showcasing Joyce's light as air scones served with home made jams and a bottle of chilled prosecco.
- On an evening of your choice during your stay join us at 7.00pm for a pre-dinner cocktail before indulging in our 7-Course Taster Menu championing the finest local produce from our Northern Ireland Food Heartlands.
- Enjoy a nightcap of our home made damson gin - guaranteed to aid in a good nights sleep!
- Tuck into a five-course meal from our seasonal dinner menu on the other night.
- Attend a Bread Making Masterclass with Joyce in the Blackwell House kitchen - make your own Treacle and Honey Wheaten Bread and Blackwell House Scones and take them home with you.
- Enjoy a revitalising hot tub and sauna experience with a glass of chilled bubbly at a time of your choice.
- Awake to our legendary award winning 'best Irish breakfast' each morning.
- Head home with one of Joyce's home made Oven Soda Loaves and a jar of our wonderful marmalade and Apple and Clove Jelly to remind you of your stay with us at Blackwell House.
- The price varies depending on the room of your choice. The prices below are for two people sharing one room.
|The Blue room
|The Orchard Room
|The Charleston Room
|The Loft Suite
To book please call Steve on 028 38832752 or email email@example.com