Enjoy a two night sumptuous Foodie Break at Blackwell House, dining on Joyce's 7-Course Taster Menu championing our finest local produce and attending a Bread Making Masterclass in the Blackwell House kitchen.
This package is available only on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday or Sunday nights.
To book this package telephone Steve on 028 38832752
- 2 nights bed and breakfast in one of our luxury rooms with one dinner and a Bread Making masterclass.
- On arrival savour a Cream Tea showcasing Joyce's light as air scones served with home made jams served with a bottle of chilled prosecco.
- On one evening during your stay join us at 7.00pm for a pre-dinner cocktail before indulging in our 7-Course Taster Menu championing the finest local produce from our Northern Ireland Food Heartlands.
- Enjoy a nightcap of our home made damson gin - guaranteed to aid in a good nights sleep!
- Attend a Bread Making masterclass with Joyce in the Blackwell House kitchen - make your own bread and take it away with you.
- Enjoy a revitalising hot tub and sauna experience with a glass of chilled bubbly at a time of your choice.
- Awake to our legendary award winning 'best Irish breakfast' each morning.
- Head home with one of Joyce's home made Wheaten loaves a jar of our wonderful marmalade and Apple and Clove Jelly to remind you of your stay with us at Blackwell House.
Enjoy from £595.00 for two people sharing in Lily’s room. Price varies in other rooms.
To book please call Steve on 028 38832752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org