Our Colonial Room is a haven of cool tranquillity.
In classic colonial style this room is bathed in light and warmed by individually carved reclaimed teak furnishings, a welcoming fireplace and a comfy leather armchair with plenty to read. You simply can’t help but relax.
The spacious four poster bed using was created using traditional methods by skilled craftsmen in Indonesia and lends a sense of grand romance.
Our most opulent bedroom, the Colonial Room has views of the mature garden and green fields from both windows. A view you can still enjoy from the roll top bath in the bright en-suite bathroom.
Fresh fruit and flowers add that finishing touch to your romantic countryside hide away.
ENJOY FOR £195 PER NIGHT
£130 per night for single occupancy
A stay in the Colonial Room includes a complementary cream tea on arrival
Book The Colonial Room
Celebrating an occasion? Please let us know, we want to make your experience as special as possible. We enjoy tailoring your stay to suit you, all you have to do is ask.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Super King Sized bed
- 600 Thread count Egyptian Cotton bedding
- Fresh Flowers
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee Tray with fresh homemade shortbread
- 32” LED Flat screen TV and DVD Combi
- iPod docks / Bedside alarm clocks
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer and Shaving points
- Magnification mirrors – great for applying makeup & SHAVING
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- Complimentary bathroom accessories
- Books and DVD library available for guests to use freely
- Guest Folder with information regarding the local area
- Ironing facilities available on request